2012年4月7日星期六

Hello!

Hello! I'm back ~
Nothing special happen last month that's why I didn't blog for almost one month.

1. Everyday WORK!
Lifeless.
I'm working in accounting firm. Low pay but learn a lot things about accountancy. After working in accounting firm, I really feel that actually I don't like it. So I didn't apply accountancy for my Uni courses.
At last I only apply for Business and Mass Communication.

Accounting.
Everyday repeating the same routine.
Sales and purchase procedure test.
Analysis expenses.
Working balance sheet.
Trade debtors and creditors listing.
and bla bla bla...
OH NO!

However working is still better than sitting at home doing nothing.
Although I don't like this job but at least I earn some pocket money and pass my time faster.

 2. My phone is almost dead.
2 years and 4 month.
My first phone and also the one I bought it using my own pocket money.
SAD! 

Lalalalla..well idk what to continue so GOODNIGHT la!



没有评论:

发表评论