2012年3月10日星期六

Relaxing Night

06.03.2012
Big boss - Wei Sen back Kuantan. As usual, gathering! *weeeee*
Decided went to TC because that boy complaining that he didn't went to the beach for almost one year. =.=!
5 girls VS 1 boy. Me, Suyi, Sze Mean, Xuan Yu and Yen Jing.
Ate McDonald because the steak stall didn't opened. Walked around the beach. They bought the bubbles thingy. I wanted to captured those bubbles photos but FAIL! because my skill is still NOOB! 
Me and the BOSS!
5 girls VS 1 boy

McDonald as dinner. 

=](Y)!

The left one was taken during 2008 and that time was the first time Sze Mean met back him since we lost contact for almost 7 years.
The right one was taken that night. Thanks god we still keep in touch although we can't always meet each other.

Xuan Yu and Me

Me and Sze Mean.
Bubbles.

Bubblessssss
Bubbbbblllleeeeeessssssss
After that we went to second round --- SING K!
Me and Sze Mean

Me and Suyi.

Me and Xuan Yu

Me and Wei Sen

The group photo.
Polaroid.
Enjoyable night and relaxing night. I get to relaxed myself from thinking of my result because the next day we gonna take our STPM results.
I'm looking for the next gathering!


没有评论:

发表评论