2012年9月1日星期六

Registration of University

Phew finally is some time for me to rest. Just done settle everything.

I had register to my university this morning. Dad friends came and pick us up to the university around 9.30am. Along to the way to the university, I saw 3 big roundabout. The roundabout here is freaking big. As big as a football field.

Reach my uni, Unimas. The signboard there is also super small and we almost lost our way to my hostel. They should make bigger signboard la. You expect peoples walking down from the car to see your signboard then only go up to the car to continue their journey?

One word to describe the university - HUGE! The university is so big. From the map, Cheryl's hostel is just beside mine but the actual wasn't like that. Although our hostel is just beside but is super far lorh! How am I gonna meet up here next time? T_______T

After that is the time for me to register. Long queue and the number i get was 242. Wait and wait. Luckily there got wifi and I able to online for awhile. Meet a girl lining up behind me. She told me she was so scare and ask me to be her room mate but according to the senior's, room mate already arrange by computer. 

I don't know is coincidence or what. She really is my room mate. O.o...She came from Sibu. Whole kampung following her there. I guess this is her first time coming out. After settle for those registration is time for me to go to have a look with my hostel.

Oh no! My hostel is a bit inner part but luckily I get first floor. Don't need to climb so much stair. Wakakkaka! xD!
Opened my room, OH MY GOD~ Is not a double bedroom, is a TRIPLE bedroom! The most sad is I'm late and the only bed left is the double decker up side bed. Oh no! I have to climb to the bed EVERYDAY! This is so mafan la.. Ruined my mood ! While half-way cleaning up my room, my another room mate came in. Wao, is a pretty girl. She came from Perak. After cleaning up my room, is time for me to leave. Will be going back there tomorrow night. And my life of university begin.

Hopefully my orientation week will be a nice and memorable week. Here come let's welcome my new life!

没有评论:

发表评论