2012年5月12日星期六

Back to school

Delaying my blog post again. =.=! Oh no!
Back To School
28.04.2012

My secondary school - SMK Tengku Afzan and My pre-U school - SMART both having niaga on that day. Dated some friend and we plan to back to school to visit our lovely school.

Well, we didn't visit the stalls but we visit our lovely 6AK2! A place that have a lot memory of my form 6 live. A great place.
My drawing still here. ^^(Y)

6AK2 we are back!

We measured our height and wrote it at the wall and it still here.
Troll, I'm the shortest in the class.

Me and my drawing~
Proud of my drawing.=.=!





After that we went to Afzan. This time I'm back to here with my another gang of friends which not the ex-students of Afzan. =D
Outfit of the day!

Jian Hao.

Louis

Dickson

He finally taller than Dickson. =.=!!!!

The best photo of the day!



没有评论:

发表评论