2012年5月12日星期六

Dickson's Farewell party

Our 6AK2 bear bear monitor - Dickson Yong gonna leave Kuantan for his further studies. Time flies.

We had barbeque as his farewell party. Again thanks for all the things he prepared for the party. Everyone was busy working so he the one prepared all the things. THANKS!
I guess that night was the last night we gather together. The always organizer now is not around in the town. Everyone having their own life. Is time to say bye bye.

Here some photos of the night. Seriously I'm not satisfied with the photos taken. Too little. I just hate taking photos with low light condition. My skill is still so noob. Sorry!

Some souvenir from Cheryl via Europe.
THANKS!

FOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSS!

Barbeque~

Angel down from the sky. LOL!


=D!

Kar Ann

Olivia
 Since next Monday will be Gary birthday so his beloved girl friend plan to surprise him. Together we celebrate See Yong birthday too although pass already. =X
Here come some preparation to surprise them!

Year 1992 - 20 years old.

Happy Birthday!






Gary got his birthday present! Batman panties. TROLLLLLLLL

BATMAN!

Time to bite the candle out from the cake.

Ta-Daa~

Cheryl, Stephanie and Me~

Lastly here come one group photos of my buddies! <3
My form 6 buddies, I'll be missing you guys badly.


没有评论:

发表评论