2012年8月29日星期三

Farewell

26.08.2012
Farewell party with 6AK2
We had our farewell party last Sunday. Everyone is leaving to university so we decided to held a simple farewell party. We had our farewell party at Crocodile Rocks. This was my first time dinning here. We booked one private room for our farewell party so that we can enjoy to the max without disturbing others. I like the environment there and the food there consider not bad for me. I don't eat cheese, lamb or beef so not much choices left for me. Always chicken chop the most safe choice for me.
Ma girls and boys. ♥♥♥♥♥
Besides having farewell party, we also celebrating Fang Wei, Jian Hao and Kah Wei birthday. That day was not their actual day of birthday but we celebrate it earlier because everyone leaving for further studies. We gave them a surprise with 6 cupcakes which made by my sister.

The cupcakes.
Onion for Kah Wei
Rabbit pig for Fang Wei
Angry bird for Jian Hao



Birthday boys and girl with their cupcakes.

Happy Birthday!!

Lee Jian Hao 03.09.1992

Louis Ng Kah Wei 03.09.1992

Feonny Lim Fang Wei 29.08.1992

Me and Jian Hao.

Me and Kah Wei

Me and Fang Wei

The cupcakes.

Outfit of the day.
###### Selca!








 


With love my dear friends.

I will miss them a lot. 2 years of friendship. ♥♥♥♥♥
Time flies. 2 years gone just like that.
Them, who make my form 6 life wonderful.
From stranger to enemies, from enemies to best friends.
Past two years, almost everyday I meet them.
From school to tuitions, from tuitions to outings.
We chat about everythings.
Rumors everywhere but we still overcome it.
We had taken tons of pictures.
We went vacation together.
Always went for lunch after school.
McDonald our favourite and KFC our nightmare.
Volleyball, part of our best memories.
and a lots more.

The best memories with 6AK2!

没有评论:

发表评论