2012年8月16日星期四

Photo Shoot

This is my 4th photo shooting with my friends. This time my model was Cheryl and Felicia. Pui Leng and Me be the photographer of the day while Stephanie be our assistant. Thanks everyone! I had a great day with you guys.

We choose to shoot at a new place which I never went before. We shoot at Taman Bandar which located beside Kuantan Immigration office. A beautiful park. We started our shooting around 10am and end at 11.30am. Shooting under hot sun is really very tiring to the model and photographer but luckily the results came out very nice. I'm satisfied with it.

Here are some of the photos that I like it so much.
Cheryl
This is my favourite photo of the day!

Felicia














Me, Stephanie, Cheryl, Felicia and Pui Leng.
The girls. =D!

For more photos, please kindly click here to have a view. Thanks you!

I'm looking forward to the next photo shoot session. Who wanna be my next model??

没有评论:

发表评论