2012年2月8日星期三

CNY #10

FINALLY my Chinese New Year post is really coming to the end. Gonna make a conclusion about it. Short update.

2012 dragon year CNY
A busy CNY. From day 1 until day 15.
Guessing after this year, we are getting more difficult to gather like this. From one house to another house.
I visited all my Besties and Buddies house. Around 15 houses I went. All were just my besties and buddies houses.
Again! Thanks for those inviting me to our open house and also for those serving you guys gave during the visiting. THANKS YOU! 
From left to right. From up to down.

  1. Stephanie's house
  2. Gary's house
  3. Jin Ann's house
  4. Jiayi's house
  5. Louis's house
  6. Jo Ann's house
  7. Vivienne's house
  8. Carmen's house
  9. Jiayi's house
  10. Shu Min's house
  11. Kee Boon's house
  12. Wei Shan's house
  13. Wei Kei's house
  14. Jian Hao's house
  15. Dickson's house
  16. Cheryl's house
  17. Jiayi's house
  18. Yen Jing's house

Ending of Chinese New Year 2012

没有评论:

发表评论