2012年2月7日星期二

CNY #8

Oh well I shall finish up my Chinese New Year post since CNY ended!

31.01.2012 
Cheryl's house
We missed out visiting Cheryl's house that day with my ex-classmates Bai Nian marathon because she was too busy that day.
Buddies
Gamble at her house again. This time I win. =D

Night time, we were in bored and planed to come to my house for Rummy. Vivienne's house were booked by her mom so they changed to my house. I just asked few of them that played Rummy but end up everyone that in Kuantan coming except Wei Shan. Touch!

Besties

03.02.2012
Very soon Jo Ann and Shu Min gonna leave us for few months. They were leaving to overseas for working purpose. Jo Ann to New Zealand and Shu Min to England. Vivienne and Wei Shan were leaving to Australia to continue their studies too. Yen Jing soon going to India to continue her studies too. Yang Ning, Wei Kei and Sok Yee were going back to KL soon too. So we decided to gather and make a so call farewell party at Amici.
Besties. 
Imma camera girl so not inside the photos.
What a waste.xD


BBQ Chicken Breast
 After went down to TC to have a walk. Everyone was too fulled so needed some walk.
Outfit of the day




Yen Jing's house
After that we went to Yen Jing house to Bai Nian. Gambling again and I win again. What a lucky day.
They complaining that I keep wanted to take photos. Haha! xD If I'm with my buddies gang (ex-classmates) , They will absolutely willing to take photos non-stop. Haha!





没有评论:

发表评论