2012年2月24日星期五

Late update

12.02.2012

First of all, really a big sorry for this late update. I'm kinda lazy to blog now and have so little time to blog. This is because I started working in a Accounting firm for about two weeks already. Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Now I'm only free at night. #notenoughttime

Back to the topic. It was Cheryl's 20th birthday that day. The night before we already helped her to celebrate so this day nothing special celebration with her. Our friends - Siew Ai and Chee Yik joined a singing competition which held at Berjaya Megamall. Few of us went to supported them that day.
Outfit of the day.

Future Singer xD !

Me, Siew Ai, Chee Yik and Stephanie

The 3 red lover.

These few came and supported them that day too.

Terlalu Istimewa!
 They were the only Chinese participants. They sang well although a little mistake but still very nice! After we watched their performance we straight away "cabut" because we were not interested with the other Malay participants. #sorry.

Me, Stephanie, Cheryl and Dickson decided to have our tea time at Starbucks. Stephanie and Cheryl got the Starbucks tumbler! Stephanie's tumble was her birthday present by her aunt and Cheryl's tumbler was her 20th birthday present from US! xD No worries, I'm gonna get one for myself very soon! =D

Tea Time via Starbucks

#foreverjavechips.

Banana Chocolate Chips Muffin.

Chit-chatting and enjoying our tea time there. relaxing #likeaboss.

I like my fingernails colors.xD!

Me, Dickson, Cheryl and Stephanie
星巴克四人组 ❤


Office workers life ain't nice. Boring. Suffering. Everyday when 9am I wait for 1pm; When 2pm I wait for 6pm. Everyday when Monday I wait for Friday. The Jie Jie there don't talked to us unless ask us to do things. Luckily I'm working in the same firm with Bi Hui, Fang Yuan and Li Chie.

After working in a Accounting firm, I think I really need to re-think it deeply whether I want to take Accounting for my future. I feel like I'm not suit for this subjects. Results is coming out very soon and I need to take this very serious already. Hopefully my result still not too bad. I'm scare of it but want to take it asap. Getting bored when everyone asking me what subject I going to take for my future. I don't know!

Well, I think that's all for this late post. Thanks You.


没有评论:

发表评论