2012年11月1日星期四

05.10.2012

Sing K day!


OMG! What a day! Sing K for almost 6 hours this day! I’m crazy!

Is Friday and I usually don’t have classes on Friday. Since is a free day, I shall not wasted it so date with friends for sing k session. Victor brought us to one of the k box in the Kuching Town. We together 5 peoples included myself went to sing k. He booked 7 hour for us. 7 hours?! This gonna be super expensive. Yelling inside my heart, my purse a~
Before we went to sing k, he bought us to one of the famous Laksa in the town. We had our lunch at Golden Arch Café 金門樓. Since he strongly introduce the Laksa here so we try the special Laksa. Hmm.. although is the famous Laksa in Kuching, but it still taste different from the Laksa in West Malaysia. The Laksa here taste exactly the same as our Curry Mee.
So call Laksa! 
After finish our lunch, we head to the place we planned to. The K-box located inside The Hills Shopping Mall. Pullman Hotel was just above the shopping mall. In Kuching, they use to be the ground floor, first and second floor is the shopping mall. Then the other upper part of the building will be the hotel. 
OMG! Everyone guess how much it cost me for 6 hours of sing k session with 2 drinks? After deducted with the student price, it only cost me RM10! I’m serious! RM10 without any service charge! This is crazy deeply cheap! I won’t be able to get this kind of price in Kuantan. 
5 of us, Me, Jentin, Victor, Janet and Chung Zai sang crazy for almost 6 hours. The K-box room is so nice and big. The room was 2 times bigger than the small room in Song Box, ECM! The sound system, microphone is good too. The songs there is also up to date! I can just say there is a heaven for me! 
Outfit of the day

Janet, Jentin, Me

Group photo

Fooddddssssss~ 
After finish the 6 hours sing k, we decided to have our dinner then only went back to uni. Again, Victor brought us to have some local food. I have no idea where is the place. Oh yea something that I want to highlight is I discover that the food in Sarawak is not variety enough. Usually in the food court, every stall selling different foods so customers can have more choices but the stalls in the food court here almost selling the similar foods. They must be either Kolo Mee or Laksa. This two foods seems like is a must for the Sarawakian. 
We order few different kind of foods. Victor introduce us to eat the Kuey Chap and pork satay. I don’t like the Kuey Chap. Kuey Chap is actually pork intestine with Kuey Teow and soup. I have no idea what soup is that because it taste a bit sour with ginger blackpepper taste. The pork satay is the best. This is my first time eating pork satay. Usually satay I ate is just chicken satay. After dinner, we went back to uni. Again a big thanks to Victor for bringing us out~ 

没有评论:

发表评论