2012年11月15日星期四

TITAS Assignment

Is actually 3:31am now and I'm still awake. This is my first night in Unimas that still awake at this hour. Not having class tomorrow so I can stay up late tonight! Just finish up my TITAS assignment. I had been asked to make the poster with Jentin and Mei Lee while the others do the buku log and slide show. The poster is not easy to do but also can say the most easy job. 

Finally after struggling for 3 hours, I finally finish up my poster! Although is just a simple one but I'm quite satisfy with it because it was my hard work. I know I can did something better IF I have Photoshop skill but too bad I don't have any skill of it. It is kinda troublesome without Photoshop. Lot's of idea but can't do it without Photoshop so end up I come up with a simple poster. Luckily I still got PicMonkey to help me with those fancy wording. PicMonkey always is my best partner when editing photos besides MeiTu Xiu Xiu. Will upload my poster soon but not now. Stay Tune! 

Well, I think I should go to bed now. Although not having class tomorrow but I have to study for my Marketing Mid-Term for this coming Saturday. Ciao~ Good Night! =D! 

没有评论:

发表评论