2012年11月22日星期四

Assignment

FYI is 3:22am now and I'm still awake. Another sleepless night because of rushing my Marketing Assignment. Tomorrow, oppsss, should be today before 4pm we need to submit to our lecturer our Marketing Report. Therefore I have to finish it by tonight.

We were 6 in a groups. Before this we already had two group discussion and all of us already finish the part that we should be. I though everything will be alright but who knows when we combine everything in a report, I found that it was so not formal! I need to recheck the font, font size, spelling, spacing and even the punctuation! I can't stand with the report that was not standardize. Is a report and it should be in FORMAL right? Oh MY! Again it takes me for almost 4 hours to finish it and finally the full report is done! Thanks GOD!

没有评论:

发表评论