2012年1月29日星期日

CNY #4

Phew! Finally the end of Bai Nian marathon. Continuously 5 days non-stop. Went out from the house around 1pm and went back home around 1am continuously 5 days already. I'm too busy. Slept at 3am everyday and my dark eyes circles is so terrible now. Don't even dare to look at the mirror already. T______T

Finally I can sit down peacefully and blog about my Chinese New Year. No details, just overall. Thanks you!

26.01.2012
Jo Ann's house.
Jo Ann invited us to go to her house to bai nian. Her house fulled of peoples. Gambling again. Oh my!
Group photos but many left before we took this.. too bad~ 

Afzan Girls gang~ The besties. <3 

Me, Shu Min, Wei Shan, Yit Yee, Vivienne and Kee Boon.

The boss 1 - Kah Wai 

The boss 2 - KEE HAN

While others gambling inside, Me, Vivienne and Dickson playing with the lighting drawing outside. 

The end of my first day bai nian marathon. Thanks Jo Ann for inviting me to her house. Really have much joy with my besties. Continue my bai nian marathon tomorrow. Gonna sleep soon..Nights.

没有评论:

发表评论