2012年1月6日星期五

Friday

Yesterday went for a movie with Cheryl and Stephanie. We watched Turning Point : Laughing Gor Return. I still prefer drama series than movie. Is a bit confusing me but overall the story line not bad.

Everyone is so busy with their works so at last turn up only 3 of us went for the movie. After the movie we went to Big Apple Donut chit-chatting and listen to Cheryl Harbin story. Brought my camera and manage to capture a few photos with the girls. I miss the moment we always chit-chat in the classroom. 

 Epic! 
Cheryl

Stephanie




I'm so lifeless now. Everyday doing nothing and just waiting for the time to pass. Luckily this afternoon someone called me to go for interview and finally I get the job. Is not a high pay job but I think is just an easy job. I just work in a photocopy shop. My colleague will be Stephanie, Kar Ann and Chui Teng. Haha, work with the friends I knew is much better. Gonna start working on February. So, I still have one more month to rest and stay home goyang kaki. =D

没有评论:

发表评论