2012年1月18日星期三

Genting/KL trip #Day 3

Sorry for the slow update. Kinda busy with Chinese New Year thingy.

Day 3, the most excited day because I'm going to meet with my Yun Nan winter camp friends. Already 1 year we didn't meet each other right after the camp except for Kok Lean.
Me and Cheryl meet with Kok Lean and King Jiat 6 months ago. That time only two of them can come out and gather with us but this time more coming out and that's why I'm so exciting. 
Me and Cheryl manage to meet Kok Lean, Shun Ren, Carey, Amelia and Jai Min. We actually date Sean too but he suddenly cannot make it. 10.30am at Sungei Wang.

Wake up early in the morning because we have a date with Kok Lean they all. The hotel supplies us 2 person per room for breakfast. We got two room and suppose be only 4 person go down for breakfast. BUT we were too smart.10 of us take turns to go to the hotel cafe for breakfast without paying money.  The hotel staff didn't asked for our room number and just need to show the room cards so we take turns and go for breakfast. HAHA! I like hotel breakfast buffet so much~ LOL! 

Morning view from our room. Kl tower and Twins towel just behind us!

KL tower is just right behind me!!! =D 
Stephanie and Me. =D
Dickson told us we can eat all those junk food inside the room. We can't finish it but want more junk food and Dickson told us keep those leftovers inside safety box so that later the hotel staff will refill it. Stupid idea because the hotel staff didn't refill for us. HAHA!! xD 

Stupid idea~ 
 After everyone prepared, everyone move to Sungei Wang. Me and Cheryl went to meet with our friends while others went for CNY clothes hunting. Stephanie also called her friend, Jia Iaw to shop with her together.

Went to have lunch with my camp friends at Lot 10, 十號胡同 because they were hungry. After lunch we went to Chatime to wait for Shun Ren and Jai Min. My first Chatime! Wanna try it since long time ago! Finally I tried! Satisfied~
Chatime. <3

I ordered Taiwan Mango but they gave me the wrong one. Btw this one is nice too.
Grapefruit QQ.

My first Chatime! 
Me and Amelia. Coincidence! I bought a same necklace as Amelia and I like the bicycle so much~ LOL!

Me and Carey. I like her long straight hair!

Kok Lean and Cheryl. 
Me and Kok Lean

Me and Kok Lean. Funny him! 
After meet up with Shun Ren and Jai Min, we went to sing k at Green Box. My first time sing k at Green Box too. LOL! Sounds like me is a kampung girl la. HAHA! Spend 3 hours crazy time with them inside the room! Fighting for mic and songs. Lol! War happening inside the k box room tim~~
Group photos before leaving. Too bad Carey and Amelia went out and missed out the group photos part.

Cheryl holding the camera so not a complete group photos yet.

Me and Kok Lean

Me and Shun Ren

Shun Ren and Kok Lean

Kok Lean and Shun Ren
Their wedding photos~ Gay love! OMGGG!!!but the lighting very nice~ 

Shun Ren

Kok Lean.

OMG~ 

Gay Love Forever! 
After 3 hours sing k, Amelia, Carey gonna go back home already. Hope we can meet again soon. Glad to knew them from the winter camp.

Kok Lean and Shun Ren want to buy something for each other for remembering each other and also their gay love. Actually their gay love is just joking around so everyone don't take it serious. =D
Choosing their thingy.

Couple necklace?

Opppsss~ 
Kok Lean back home after that. Opps, gonna miss him. People, let's guess how old are him. Haha! I bet you guys won't get it correct unless you know him. He actually only 18 years old. Although I'm older than him 2 years, but standing beside him, I'm just look like younger than him~ May be because I'm too short! HAHA! 人如其名, just like his name, Big Bro, he really like a big brother for me. haha~

We meet with Stephanie, Jia Iaw Dickson and the gang. Walked to Lot 10 and have dinner at there.
Random shoot while walking to Lot 10.
Stephanie, Dickson got to know my two new friends, Shun Ren and Jai Min. Few of us chit-chating happily during the dinner time. We walked to Pavillion for SnowFlakes. Due to Shun Ren, he said that Pavillion Snowflakes nicer. Really? IDK~ haha!
They even followed us back to hotel. Introduce them to others of my gang. We spend a lovely night with the cards games again. Laughter fill up the atmosphere of the room. We enjoy the night so much. Thanks Kok Lean, Carey and Amelia purposely came out so far just to meet with me and Cheryl. Thanks Shun Ren and Jai Min for accompany us for the whole day long. Really happy we still can meet after one year.
Group photos take 1

Groups photos take 2

Shun Ren with epic pose! 

two Angry Bird!! 

Lastly, a photo of the night view from our room.
Nice view~ 
The end of my Day 3.
Stay tuned for the last day, I will try to update it asap~

没有评论:

发表评论