2012年1月2日星期一

New Year Eve

31.12.2011

2011 is over! Went to megamall for countdown with the girls. We actually didn't plan to go there because they don't like crowd. 
At first we were planning to make a pot luck party so the girls can gather together. But we can't find any place that allowed us to do so, so pot luck plan cancel. End up we went to restaurant for dinner. We use to do that during our school time. We like to go to those Chinese Restaurant ordering foods and enjoy eating together. 

After the dinner we went to The Dessert Shop to have some dessert. Chit-chatting loudly and happily. 
Carmen , Me , Jo Ann, Wei Shan and Yi Ming

Me and Wei Shan. <3

Shu Min and Wei Kei join us after the dinner. We have no idea where to go for countdown. Dickson text me and ask us to go to his house for some drinks. But the girls don't know him so end up plan change to megamall. I'm sorry to him, because he was waiting for us to go to his place. 

Megamall having some function for the countdown. I like the atmosphere there but not for the girls. Roughly like the atmosphere in the club. Music and the crowd. Only the lighting was on. People dancing in the middle of the hall. We standing behind the "dance floor" and waiting for the countdown. Many people bought the bubble spray and keep spraying around. We were scare of the bubbles because is very sticky. 

The corwd!

Camwhore with the girls while waiting for the countdown.
Wei Kei, Yi Ming, Jo Ann, Shu Min, Me, Yit Yee, Catherine, Kee Boon and Carmen.
We meet Kee Boon and the gang there. 

Wei Kei and Me. <3

One more! Peace~ 

When the clocks almost turn 00:00am, suddenly the music become more and more loud, people screaming and shouting 5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year! All the bubbles spraying double up! We still kena the bubbles! 

I don't know why I turn my head behind and suddenly "Bsss" towards my face. Guess what, is Tien Sern! He holding the spray and spray on my face and I even ate the bubbles! Oh man! The bubbles is so damn bitter! Everyone laugh on me and he ran away after that. Gosh! I'm really lucky! Got the first lucky present for my 2012 from this friend. Oh No!

Right after the countdown we quickly run out the mall. It will be very jam. Oh my! Raining. We ran in the rain. Phew, at last we reach home safely. Although was tiring but I enjoy it so much. 

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2012 will be a better year for me. I'm turning 20 this year. Sounds old. No more teen. 

Happy New Year again! 
^^

p/s : Sorry for the poor grammar and vocabulary. 

没有评论:

发表评论