2012年1月29日星期日

CNY #5

Let's continue with my Bai Nian marathon post.
27.01.2012
Yesterday was with my ex-classmates aka buddies. Now was with my besties. The afzan girls. Again bai nian marathon. One house to one house.

1st stop - Vivienne's house.
The girls - Vivienne, Carmen, Yang Ning, Jo Ann, Wei Kei, Yit Yee and Sok Yee

We actually supposed to move to next house after Vivienne's house. But they suddenly say wanna play the "new" mahjong games - Rummy *idk how to spell the games name but it sounds like this la*
I'm not interested with it yet so alone singing they since Vivienne house got the karaoke system. #foreveralone
They played for almost 3 hours and I sang alone for almost 3 hours. Sore throat but still can sang for 3 hours! Shiok-nya.
#foreveralone

Shu Min finally dare to touch the dog! A big breakthrough for her! 

2nd stop - Carmen's house

Carmen Dream House
This mini house is so damn cute! But too bad Kuantan no one selling it, gonna get one when I go KL.

3rd stop - My house

4th stop - Shu Min's house

5th stop - Kee Boon's house
Kee Boon invited us to her house for a simple dinner. She also invited her classmates. We spend a enjoyable night there. Thanks for the delicious foods, the invitation and everything she prepared that night.
Thanks for the delicious dinner, Kee Boon

=D

The girls
 While waiting for others, we playing with my camera. Photoshooting timey! We took a lot funny photos.
Started with some 中國風 style.
Jo Ann - 
*sorry, i forget what pose is this already. anyone can tell me?*

Kee Boon - 

Me - 金雞獨立

Vivienne

Shu Min - 孫悟空

Wei Kei - 蛇妖

Yit Yee - 牛魔王


Kien Joe, Kar Ann, Tien Sern, Kee Han and Me
 While others gambling inside the house, me and my girls playing again with the lighting outside the garden.
nice?

This one is awesome pretty! 
 After playing with the lighting photoshooting, here come we changed to 英式風 photoshooting.



Miss WORLD! xD
 Lastly the group photo!

All her classmates went back after that. Left me and the besties. Sitting and chit-chatting until late night. Really and enjoyable night. Thanks again.


没有评论:

发表评论